Intermittent Fasting Benefits Body and Pocketbook
by Sheryl Quesnel
Improving health on the cheap is possible. Did you know that a properly implemented intermittent fasting lifestyle is not only inexpensive, but can actually save you money? Most health conscience people have heard of intermittent fasting but may not be aware of the many documented benefits that extend beyond weight loss, including:
· Improved brain health by making more brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF).
· Better sleep.
· Reduced inflammation.
· Strengthened and regulated immune system.
· Increased metabolism.
· Naturally boosting the anti-aging “growth hormone.”
· Increased burning of stored body fat.
· A chance to relax the gut and heal the microbiome.
· Clearing old and damaged proteins, viruses, bacteria, molds and fungus from the body.
· Increased stem cell production when practiced over extended periods.
There’s much information on the internet about intermittent fasting and it can be confusing. Hiring a trained coach can be the difference between success and failure. When introduced correctly, cravings leave, and the myriad of health benefits become noticeable.
Sheryl Quesnel, owner of Process to Wellness, is a health and wellness coach who focuses on insulin resistance and diabetes prevention. She offers a free, no-pressure, no-obligation consultation. For more information, call 208-267-1990.